WhatsApp Messenger is one of the most popular applications not just for messaging but for voice calling and video calling too. Nowadays lots of people are using WhatsApp calling feature over traditional phone calls because of free availability and better clarity than other apps. But sometimes if you are having an important call over WhatsApp and you may want to record the audio/video for your personal records. Unfortunately WhatsApp doesn’t offer such features.
Is it possible to record voice and video calls in WhatsApp?
The quick answer to this question is yes. You will be able to record WhatsApp voice and video calls. It can be done by following simple trick nowadays to record all calls in Whatsapp. Below are the steps to record voice and video calls in WhatsApp.
Method 1: Record WhatsApp Calls on Android with Cube call Recorder.
- Go to the Google Play Store and search for the Cube Call application.
- Download and install it on your Android smartphone.
- Open the cube call voice call recorder application and then switch to WhatsApp.
- There will be a Cube Call widget when you are taking on WhatsApp voice call.
- If not, open the Cube Call recorder settings and choose Force VoIP call as a voice call.
- Call again and see whether the widget shows up or not. If it still gives you an error, this means that your phone might not support this application.
Method 2: Record WhatsApp Video Calls on Android with AZ Screen Recorder.
AZ Screen Recorder is a stable, high-quality screen recorder for Android that helps you record smooth & clear screen videos. With a ton of features like screen capture, screen video recorder, video editor, live stream screen, this screen recording app provides an easy way to record screen videos such as video tutorials, video calls, game videos, live shows.
- Download AZ Screen Recorder
- When you start it, you’ll find four icons in the center of the screen: To start recording, to adjust app settings. To access the folder with your recorded videos. And to exit.
- From its settings, you can choose the video output quality or see interactions with the screen done during the recording.
- Once it starts recording, a red dot in the lower right corner of the screen will start to blink. Tap again and you can pause, and if you hold down and drag it, you can move the red dot anywhere on the screen.
Method 3: Download and install DU recorder in Android phones.
- Download DU recorder app from Google Play Store.
- A floating window will appear on the phone screen whose options you have to choose before or during the call.
- Make the WhatsApp video call and tap on the record button from this window. Your call will automatically record. Tap it close once the video call is done.
Method 4: Record WhatsApp audio/video calls on iPhone
- Go to Settings and open the Control Center.
- Open the Control Center on your iPhone and tap on the Screen recording option to start recording.
- Now, Go to the WhatsApp application and make a call to the person you want to record.
So this was all about how you can record WhatsApp voice and video calls on Android and iphone devices. You may find many useful similar android and iPhone application in play store which make it happens of whatsapp call records.