MyJio app is mandatory to get benefit of Jio plans. MyJio is a bridge between user and digital life. You can check available high speed data balance, select your data plans type to recharge your number, manage your account and profile. You can view active add-ons 4G plan with validity, details of your jio call logs separately, messages & data, generate statements detail up to 6 months, update registered mobile number or email ID, find nearby stores or JioNet hotspots, FAQs to troubleshoot, Jio experts or raise & track service requests through ‘JioCare’.
If link multiple Jio services together by use of ‘Link a New Account’ feature. You need to subscribe to get updated Jio Dana dan offers.
To make things useful and easy Jio have made total 17 supporting apps such as Jio4GVoice, MyJio, JioTV, JioCinem, JioMusic were launched long back, some apps such as JioSwitch, JioHealthHub were introduced in recent times. MyJio is the second Indian app which downloaded by more than 100 million users.
MyJio app features
- Auto-Login: Get started instantly without credential when using MyJio with Jio SIM
- Start Jio Digital Life: Get all Jio apps easily from one place
- Get personalized action items based on your account details
- Account Balance: View real-time account balance or amount due for payments
- Quick Links: Easy to explore and switch between the features with a single tap
- Usage details: Check the details of your usage pattern for Calls, Data, SMS and WiFi
- Home Delivery: Get your Jio SIM delivered at your doorstep
- Auto pay – You can set up auto pay for hassle free payments
- Payments: Choose from a list of recharge plans and avail exciting offers
- Jio Apps Center: Download and update all Jio apps from one location
- Statement: Get a detailed account statement
- Jio Care: Find answers to your queries with comprehensive FAQs and videos. Go through helpful tips or you can connect with our Jio Care experts.
- Multiple accounts: Easily link and manage Jio accounts using your linked Aadhaar number
- Do Not Disturb [DND] preferences: Manage settings
- Settings: Customize your personal profile, usage alerts and Jio account
- Track order: Know the status of your Jio SIM activation
- Manage your JioFi device
- Invite friends to experience Jio Digital Life
How to access MyJio
Download MyJio app from Google Play Store or apple App Store
Post downloading MyJio app, tap on MyJio app icon to auto login or if you are not using Jio SIM in your device, login through OTP validation or by entering Jio Id and password.
The app is compatible with Android OS 4.0 or higher and iOS OS 5.1 or higher.