We prefer blackberry devices for security and avoid hacking problem. There is always a boundary in more secure system. You can’t experience some amazing features such as youtube preload video and more. Well in this article I am going to explain how to watch youtube video without internet by downloading it.
UC browser Method
To get this done you need an application UC browser. UC browser is the best browser for any smart phone either iOS or android or windows.
If you do not have it you can download it from blackberry world and appworld. Here I am going to show you how to download youtube video easy way.
- Open your blackberry browser and type youtube.com
- Type any video name which you want to download
- Search your video from search button
- Open your video from result which you get
- Click on thumbnail image of video to watch it
- Click on the main menu of blackberry during play, scroll to downside
- Copy the page address
- Go to home – > Open UC browser – > go to web address text area – > tap the blackberry button – > Edit -> Paste – > Ok – > Ok
- It will ask to save video. Press save button – > Select folder – > Download – > Download will start and complete
- Go to Home – > type file in search box (it’s your file manager) – > find your video location
- You will not able to play your downloaded video. You need to rename it with *.mp4 extension.
- You can play video easily after rename it with .mp4 extension.
Install FastTube software in your blackberry device and download your favorite videos any time. I must recommend downloading the latest version or updating the software to access new features and to improve the performance of your Smartphone. It’s made by Sinew Software Systems and supports all carriers, countries. The size of file is 745KB. You can manage subscriptions, channels, favorites, playlists, uploaded videos and other important features by login into your youtube/gmail account.
- There isn’t buffering because all the videos are preloaded in your device, you can enjoy them anytime
- Safe, secure, user friendly and fast experience.
- You can play video in HD or 4K quality
- Supports VEVO music videos
- Continuous playback of playlist in Background.
- Option to play in low resolution for slow internet and country wise browsing
- Full account support
- Control your subscriptions, channels, favorites, playlists, uploaded videos and other important features by gmail or youtube account login
- Shows comments, description and related videos
Currently the software supports BlackBerry Classic, BlackBerry Leap, BlackBerry Passport, BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition, BlackBerry Q10, BlackBerry Q5, BlackBerry Z10, BlackBerry Z3, BlackBerry Z30, curve 9220, Porsche Design P9982, and Porsche Design P9983 mobiles.
Here below is some more popular YouTube Video Downloader for Blackberry Phones
iSkysoft iTube Studio
iSkysoft iTube Studio is the extremely recommended YouTube downloader from experts for BlackBerry. It allows you to download any YouTube videos and convert the videos to BlackBerry supported file format. Below are some great feature which no app offers for blackberry Devices.
1 click download videos from YouTube and 1000 more sites.
Convert videos to BlackBerry, iPhone, Android and more devices.
Download multiple videos and the whole YouTube playlist at one time.
Convert videos to many popular video/audio formats in high quality.
Available Video Formats: FLV, MP4 and 153+ formats
Embedded Video Player: Yes
Audio Extraction: Yes
Multiple Downloads: Yes
Watch the latest music videos, movies, funny and sports videos. Share these free videos, create your own cliplist and browse recommended videos. Although regular YouTube downloaders for BlackBerry are very easy to use, we cannot deny that not having to copy and paste is always better. No, do not worry, no one is calling you lazy, we also agree that switching applications in smartphones is tedious and it sometimes takes more time than expected, so if there is a site that lets you browse and download then why not use it? Instead of going to YouTube, go straight to the site and browse the video you want to download. You will get a list of results and next to the title of each video you see the service where it is uploaded, find the one that says YouTube and click on it. Finally you will see two big buttons on the top: “Play” or “Download”. It really cannot get any easier.
Available Video Formats: 3GP
Embedded Video Player: Yes
Audio Extraction: yes
Multiple Downloads: No