Krafton will be launching its new mobile battle royale game for all smartphone users today. PUBG: New State will be coming to both iOS and Android devices in 200 countries. PUBG: New State is the sequel to PUBG. The new battle royale game was announced in February as the latest title in the PUBG franchise. Now Company released Battle Royal next generation game as PUBG: New State.
PUBG: New State will be based upon 2051 and the users will get future advance level of tools and more weapons in this updates. During playing of this game that will allow the involvement of more technology.
Apart from these, there are some new features, to prepare you for this game, below are the quick guides to get you started for this updated PUBG. NewState gives more compatibility on graphical settings, yet medium graphics still looks bland, the view-distance is short (just few feet away before you see any terrain at your sight), the Resolution looks better than Tencents.
New features of PUBG: New State
- According to the company, it will get the Next Generation Battle Royal Experience, where 100 players will fight with different weapons and strategies.
- PUBG: New State will allow players to store weapons and loot items in their vehicle trunks.
- Weapons will also now get a new bullet meter that will show the number of bullets left in a magazine in better visual representation.
- PUBG: New State will also feature other new elements like vehicles and weapons that will replace the classic two-wheelers and four-wheelers of the game. You can also generate name before starting your game stages.
- The game will also include new on-screen data elements like the number of kill-assists in addition to kills and the number of players left alive.
How to download and install?
With its official global launch, PUBG: NEW STATE will be available to download on the App Store, Google Play Store, and Samsung Galaxy Store. If you haven’t already, install the game now.
Requirements to install PUBG: New State in Android and iOS system.
- Devices will need to have a 64-bit CPU with at least 2GB of RAM and must run Android 6.0 or above.
- Open GL 3.1 or higher/ Vulkan 1.1 or higher is also required. Higher graphic/frame-rate settings may support only newer, more powerful devices.
- All devices capable of running iOS 13 and above will be able to play the game as long as they have at least 1.2GB storage.
- Higher graphic/frame-rate settings may be reserved for select models.
But many users are facing “PUBG newstate unable to connect to the sever and getting error” message. We will update you more, once server issue will be fixed. You may also interested in installation of Tutuapp using jailbreak in ios devices. By which you can install many version of PUBG.